Thursday, December 31, 2009

My New Year's Resolution...

Many do not do New Year's resolutions, and I used to not participate either. However, I have decided that this year will be a year when I do; after all, we serve a God of new beginnings, fresh starts, new mercies...

So, I will ring in the New Year, 2010, a perfect "10", ("We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ. To this end I labor, struggling with all his energy, which so powerfully works in me." - Colossians 1:28-29) with the following resolutions:

1. that I will not go one day without spending alone time with Him
2. that I will not go one day without spending time in His Word
3. that I will not go one day without praying for opportunities to witness
4. that I will not go one day without sharing the Good News with someone
5. that I will not go one day without telling my family I love them
6. that I will not go one day without confessing my sin before the Father
7. that I will not go one day without contacting someone else to thank them
8. that I will not go one day without paying someone a compliment
9. that I will not go one day without memorizing Scripture
10. that I will not go one day without living it to the fullest

This is my New Year's resolution, impossible for man, but not impossible with God!

Blessings to ALL of you this New Year!

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment